Wednesday, July 9, 2008

thing 20

I'm getting very frustrated with this "thing 20" I have tried to edit my blog, part of the message went through and lost the rest of it. I will go through the process again. I was ableto send some photo's from my picssa file on my home computer to the blog. The download of photostory keeps being blocked. I really would like to use this but isn't working. AGHHHHHH -so frustrated. At times like this I just want to quit doing this. Taking way to much time. It's time to take a break!
Also I'm no longer on the summer play list. What happened? VFW if you see this please email on school email. Thanks

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

No district email for a few days, try calling the kickball captains, but don't give up - you are so close to the end. You have learned so much in a very short time.

Again, if you need a bit of "face-face" after school starts, stop by and see me in the library...